For as long as I can really remember my dad has been a UPS driver. I always thought it was the coolest job, all my friends knew my dad, he delievered to the middle school and high school I went to (Sandcreek and Hillcrest) and he also delivered to the mall. Well he still does actually and he is still just as cool. Though I'm sure he doesn't get as many aren't you Hilarie's dad comments...
Anyway now my kids think he is the coolest Grandpa!! They love his big truck and even in Logan when they see a UPS truck Kambree will point out that it's just like Grandpa's truck. So when we are in Idaho Falls we always find my dad when he's working so the kids can see him and his truck!! They love it!
Also this trip my dad let Konnor play with a toy UPS truck and he absolutely loved it when we went to see my dad at work Konnor had the toy truck and kept saying they matched! Love you Dad!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Our UPS Man!!
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember being so excited to see your dad at the school, or the mall! In fact, I think last summer I saw him at the mall, but from a distance!
Cute post! Dad's are the best! And how fun in the post below to have a hairdresser in the family! :)
He Hilarie! Man it has been a long time. Stephanie Godfrey well Davies here. Your family is beautiful. And I see your dad at the mall all of the time! He is such a cute grandpa. I too have a blog, but it is private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite. Hope all is FABULOUS.
love,
steph stephzmbb@hotmail.com
I loved seing your dad all the time! My boys love seeing the UPS truck because they know that presents and good things come out of it! Plus, they can read the letters! This was a really cute post!
Looks like you guys had a fun little trip!
That has to be a good feeling to say that your dad is pretty much Famous! I was excited to see your dad too.
P.S. I'm so sorry I missed you. I thought you left on Sunday then later/finally checked my e-mail and noticed you didn't leave tell later. Sorry.
Post a Comment