Friday, May 2, 2008

Good Friends

I know the last few posts have been about my trip to Idaho Falls but I've got more... While I was there I got together and visited with one of my high school friends. How great is that?! We've seen each other just a couple of times since high school but very briefly. But since I've started blogging I've found or have been found by several old friends and I love it! I've been blogging and emailing with Calise for a few months now and it was really great to go over to her parent's house and visit with her while our kids played.
This is what I've loved about blogging!! The friendships that I've made with new friends, old friends and even neighbors!!


The other day I started looking through some old scrapbooks- oh the pictures I have! So fun! I think when your in middle school and high school all you do is take pictures!! If I can figure out my scanner beware! I was going to put in a slide show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I Have said it a lot- but it was really good to see you! I know the pictures I have are a little crazy- so I bet yours are the same! I was just looking through the D.C. pictures, wasn't that a great trip? oh, the memories!

Holly said...

I agree... blogging is great! :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So, should I be worried if you figure out the scanner? Just know that I have payback photos! So I think that you should go to visit your dad again in the first two weeks of June! I am going to be there, and Jodi is already talking about getting a group together and having lunch or something!