Yesterday Kambree started a summer music class, it's an hour long and I get to stay and participate with her. Actually Konnor does too and I'm considering paying for the class for him too that way he gets all the supplies that she gets. Anyway the class was a lot of fun. It's all about making music, singing, dancing... It's just fun. Kambree had fun she was shy at first but has already started to warm up part way through class. They were sent home with a school bag and some supplies... music sticks, wooden spools and a hoola hoop. Kambree has been playing non stop with the stuff. Every chance she gets she tells Russell about her school and teacher Nancy and what different things she can do with the supplies.. It's really fun to watch her she's so happy that she is such a big girl.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Summer Preschool Class
Posted by Hilarie at Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a really fun class! I wish we were back in a college town with things to do for kids :)
What lucky kids you have. It's so nice for them to have something to look forward to. I am sure you're an amazing mom.
I wish there were better activities like those out here! Heck I'd be happy with an indoor play area! So it seems like everyone is all for a get together in June. So we need to keep spreading the word and definetly make it happen!
Post a Comment