


Russell and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today! It has been a great 5 years, I love you Babe!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
5 Years
Posted by Hilarie at Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Russell*Hilarie*Kambree*Konnor*Sam



Russell and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today! It has been a great 5 years, I love you Babe!!
Posted by Hilarie at Friday, May 16, 2008
7 comments:
What a Fabulous day! Who ever took your pictures did a wonderful job, you look so happy. Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding pictures! :) I hope you are having a wonderful day and I hope you get to do something exciting for your anniversary!
Happy Anny! 5 years! So fun!! Beautiful pics too!
Congrats on 5 years! Hope you have a fun anniversary!
Congratulations, I hope you got to go do something fun together!
Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding pics!
Hey how cute - I was planning to do a little post like this for our 5 year anniversary too! I love your pics in front of the temple. I get a little teary eyed when I see photos like that - makes me wish I had some. Thank goodness we've got the wedding video!
Post a Comment