
I read this book a couple of days ago and loved it! I think I may have even liked it more than the Twilight Series! (It is by the same author) I knew I wanted to read it but I was somewhat hesitant to actually start it. I purchased it just a couple of days after it came out but only just started it Monday this week. I had a lot of expectations since I liked her other books so much. It took me a couple of chapters to really get into it but then I was hooked. I basically didn't put it down until I was finished with it. Sleep no longer mattered....
On the authors website is says something about science fiction for people who don't like science fiction... completely true I thought the description of the book sounded strange and that I might not actually like it. But I never thought I would read about vampires and werewolves either...
Anyway, if your looking for something to read I would recommend this book, I really like it!
Friday, May 23, 2008
The Host
Posted by Hilarie at Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My birthday is coming up so I might ask for it from Nathan! I love reading!
I read the Twilight series and couldn't put them down... I better not start this one for about a month though - there is way too much I'd be neglecting if I begin any sooner. Glad to hear its good though
I've been wondering if this book would be good... now I've def. got to read it!! :)
I have been looking at prices for this book for the last few days to see when I can buy it...the library waiting lists are way too long! I was also thinking about pre-ordering the 4th of the twilight series. Hmmm...maybe I will read the whole series again!
good to know...I'll just add that to my list!
I am dying to read the twilight series, but am afraid I will forget about school work if I start it. I love to read though and would love to check these out too. I was looking at a friends blog and found you!! I get to stalk your family now! haha. Well my blog is josephandellensfamily.blogspot.com.
I have just started this book, and I can't get into it, it seems really weird, so I am glad you said you liked it- I will keep trying :)!!! Keep me up to date on the books you read, I love reading, but I can't seem to find any to read right now!!
Post a Comment