I was tagged by Genessa!
A. Attached or Single: Attached to my husband Russ
B. Best Friend: My sister Heather, she lives in California but I talk to her on the phone EVERYDAY!
C. Cake or Pie: Banana Cream Pie!
D. Day of Choice: Saturday
E. Essential item: My cell phone; the only phone I have. It's definitely convenient but without it I wouldn't be able to talk with my family
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Greatest accomplishment: My children
H. Hometown: Idaho Falls, ID
I. Indulgences: Ice cream
J. January or July: July (and I love the fireworks in Idaho Falls!)
K. Kids: 2: Kambree age 3, Konnor age 2
L. Life is incomplete without: Family
M. Marriage date: May 16, 2003
N. Number of siblings: 3: 2 brothers 1 sister (and if I want to complicate things...5 step sisters and 4 step brothers)
O. Oranges or apples: apples
P. Phobias or fears: I get scared when I'm outside alone when it's dark... :)
Q. Quotes: Motherhood I count it a privelge to kiss my kids goodnight at the close of everyday
R. Reason to smile: Family and friends
S. Season: Spring
T. Tag 4 friends: 4 friends that haven't done this tag and thinks they want to
U. Unknown fact about me: I've become a book worm lately...
V. Very favorite store: Kohls
W. Worst habit: Putting clean laundry on my bed to take care of then going to bed w/out taking care of it. Then I put it in to a the laundry basket to get wrinkly... I do this almost every time for some reason..
X. X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food: Nachos
Z. Zodiac: Pisces
Monday, May 19, 2008
ABC Tag
Posted by Hilarie at Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah for IF Fireworks! :)
Post a Comment