Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

It seems like we had a really busy weekend. We were gone a lot doing stuff but somehow my house still managed to become a giant mess.
First thing we had to do was go to Petsmart and get a collar and tag for Lily.

Afterwards we went to Walmart and spent some time on the toy isle. Russell doesn't do any of the shopping so whenever he goes anywhere we are always there a really long time! *I promise I don't usually let my kids do this sort of thing. In fact Konnor was loving it, I never even let him out of the shopping cart.*

Saturday we participated in a neighborhood yard sale. It's always fun to make extra cash and get rid of stuff at the same time!

Sunday we went to a baby blessing of my sweet niece Ellie! This is her with her Daddy later that day. We spent several hours at my brothers house afterwards and the kids had fun playing outside. Finally we have some nice weather!


This is what Russell does when I try taking his picture...Grr
Jokes on him though since I'm posting it for all to see :)


After leaving Brandon's we headed over to Nana and Papa's house. The kids had a lot of fun playing out in the back yard. Kambree went around and looked at all the flowers with Nana. I'm so glad we live near family that we are able to visit so many different people all in the same day! Konnor with his tongue out. He's been doing this a lot lately when he's playing or trying to figure something out like the doors or something. Anyway I think it's really cute.

7 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the Walmart shots! Daddy's are always doing things they know we would never even consider! I guess that's why every kid needs one!

Tina said...

wow.. that does sound like quite a bit. But it also sounds fun too. Thanks for taking a little time out of your afternoon to entertain my daughter. She was talking about it for the rest of the evening... Kambree said this, and we did that, and her doll was something or other. I think she had a good time.

Hilarie said...

Tina,
It was great having her, we'll do it anytime! I bet she was talking about the baby pony that seems to be her favorite when she's here.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ha ha, I love the pic of Russell! Nick always makes a weird face when I take his pic too..bratty boys.

Holly said...

Busy is fun, but it's always nice to have a relaxing day too! lol. I'm SO glad you found your kitty!! Oh and I was at the mall yesterday, and thanks to your post, I knew who the UPS man driving around was! lol. :) What a cute dad you have!!

Unknown said...

It must be a daddy thing, my hubby always lets the kids do things at stores that I don't, and then they try to get away with it later!
I bet it is really nice to be close to family! Baby Ellie is a cutie! What a great weekend!

Debbie said...

It's always great to have you come out to visit! I just wish we had more fun things for the kids to do here. Next time we'll get the tractor and car out. I really want to get a nice playground set for them.
Fun pictures!