Thanks for the tag Amber this one is fun to fill out!
1. What time do my kids wake up? Usually around 8 but sometimes Kambree gets up much later than that like after 9
2. On a good night, what time do my kids go to sleep? On a good night I put them to bed between 7:30-8
3. How long have I been a mom? Just over 3 years!
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 21 (a month away from 22 though)
5. What's my favorite kids' show? Care bears and Word World
6. My least favorite kids' show? Lots! Barney I guess, just before that comes on I make sure I turn the TV off.
7. Favorite chore? Vacuuming
8. Favorite meal to cook? My favorite meal is one I don't have to cook :)
9. What's the meal cooked most often? We've had pork chops and rice a lot lately...
10. What's your kids' favorite meal? I'd say anything with chicken..
11. What's my favorite thing the Russ does with the kids? I love it when he gets down with them and just plays any little silly thing they want to do! I also think it's adorable when the kids snuggle with him.
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
1 - When my kids play happily together!2 - Hugs and Kisses!
3 - Pretending and being silly. Kambree has really started pretending all sorts of stuff and it's really fun to watch and participate as her imaginations goes wild!
4 - I love it when Kambree is just so sweet. She compliments me and others on everything; new clothes, dinner, hair, doing a good job on something. I just love it!5 - I also absolutely love to see my kids sleeping. I think it is so sweet. I peek on them every night after they've fallen asleep.
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? Kambree's been talking about beaches lately and I think it would be fun to take them to a beach! Also when they get much older I would love to take them to Washington DC, I went there in high school and it was just so amazing and there was so much to learn!
14. When was the last time Russ and I went out - without the kids? Our anniversary last Friday we went out to dinner and a movie!
15. One thing you never said you do as a mom? I can't think of anything off hand but I know I always thought I was going to be a much more patient parent then I am....
16. Favorite past time with my kids? Reading and snuggling!
17. Favorite quality that my mom has? My favorite thing about my mom is how she can make me laugh. She is also really great with my kids!
18. Advice for new moms? Lol, my advice for new moms is not to listen to all the advice everyone gives them! I had so many people telling me I shouldn't do this or I should do that.. Parent the best you can and enjoy it as much as possible, babies grow up fast!!
19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Either my mind is completely blank right now or I've been pretty lucky and haven't had anything too frightening or heartbreaking...
I was completely scared when I found out I had to have C section with Kambree.. but that's really all I can think of.
20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? Last night at bedtime, my kids are the best at saying I love you!
I tag: Marianne, Jodi, Calise and Steph! ( If you want, it really is a fun one!)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mom Tag
Posted by Hilarie at Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute, I know I have said that a lot, but it was so fun to actually meet them! I promise I will do this tag soon, just let me get through these next few days with cleaning my house- my in-laws and grandparents-in-law are coming to help us paint our house! I haven't deep cleaned our hoouse this much ever?!!! What a fun tag!
That was way fun!! I love to hear about other people's crazy lives too. Isn't family a great thing?
I love tags like that - they're so much fun to read. Thanks for doing it!
Your mom tag was so cute, I love the pictures!
I love to read these tags! It's so much fun to learn about people and what makes them tick! Cute picts I've never seen before.
Post a Comment