Someone was telling me about this video yesterday so I thought I'd better look it up. So funny! This really is so true!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Russell*Hilarie*Kambree*Konnor*Sam
Someone was telling me about this video yesterday so I thought I'd better look it up. So funny! This really is so true!
Posted by Hilarie at Friday, May 23, 2008
6 comments:
Oh - I'm glad you found that. I forgot all about it. Very funny!
That's painfully funny and soooo true!
I love it, thanks for the laugh! Isn't it wonderful that truth is better than fiction!
The first two words that came to my mind were "disgusting" and "pathetic" - but there is a certain truth there as well. *sigh* - man colds - *sigh*
PATHETIC! that's what I have to say about the "man cold". I deal with it a couple times a year. :)
That one is too true to be funny!
YUK!!!
Post a Comment