Take a picture of 10 things then tag 5 people.
1. Your kitchen sink.
2. The inside of your fridge.
Don't look too close I haven't cleaned inside my fridge for a long time.3. Your favorite shoes.
I suppose these are a favorite. I've had them a long time and wear them a lot, they are quite comfy.4. Your closet.
This one scares a bit, my closet has been really messy since before Christmas... It's the place I put anything I don't want to deal with at the moment.5. The laundry pile.
This is the pile of clothes I still need to put away!! I'm famous for getting all the laundry washed and then taking a couple of days to get it put away. I hate that I do this...6. What are your kids doing right now.
Kambree is having quiet time where she lays on a blanket and reads books for about an hour while Konnor naps. She won't nap for me anymore butI need some sorta break during the day so this is what works....
Konnor is napping.
7. Favorite room in your house.
This was a hard one for me. Right now I am getting really sick of our apartment. We've outgrown it..and every room seems too cluttered to really enjoy.
This is the best I could do. The kids room isn't too bad. Cluttered...yes, but I still like it best I suppose.8. The toilet.
Ok. I didn't think I would EVER take a picture of my toilet.9. Fantasy Vacation.
I'm not exactly sure, but I cruise would be fantastic!
10. Self Portrait
I tag Calise, Jodi, Marianne, Andrea, and Michelle
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Hilarie at Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, I'm right there with you. Picture of the toilet? Weird. I almost didn't post that one.
Good job. I still need to catch up on past stuff so that I can get around to doing this tag (Amber tagged me!). And trust me, you don't want to see the boys' toilet! :)
This looks like fun, I will have to clean my house first!
I will have to do this as soon as I find my camera, or figure out how to get pictures off my camcorder!
Hi Hilarie! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Of course I remember you from HS. How fun!! You have such a cute little family! Hope you don't mind me checking back! :)
Post a Comment