Saturday, April 26, 2008

Going to Idaho Falls..

Well, Rigby actually.. but I prefer to refer to it as Idaho Falls. I just some what randomly decided to go to Idaho Falls for the weekend. We haven't been for a long time and I'm hoping to catch up with a couple of old friends! I have one friend who will also be in Idaho Falls for the weekend and another getting married. Should be fun.
I'm also leaving Russell home... I figured catching up with my old high school friends, shopping, and possibly scrapbooking isn't really his sort of thing. Kambree is really excited to go, she wanted to leave tonight (Friday) but I just wasn't ready. I don't think she's realized yet that Daddy isn't coming.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll post again when I get back!

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go!

The Price Family said...

You should have told me! I would have loved to see you.
Hope you had a good time.